- The principal national arbitration statute is Algeria is Act No. 08-09 of 25 February 2008, Code of Civil and Administrative Procedure, in force from 23 April 2008.
- Act No. 08-09 Guidelines regarding Mediation and Conciliation
Institutions and Rules
- Centre de Conciliation et d’Arbitrage d’Alger
- Centre de Concilication et d’Arbitrage d’Alger Rules
- New York Convention (entry into force: 1988)
- 1987 Amman Convention on International Arbitration.
- ICSID Convention (entry into force: 22 March 1996)